Click here to download our Lifetime Membership Application.
The Central Dauphin High School Alumni Association meets:
- The fourth Thursday of every fourth month, (January, April, July, and October) 7:00pm at the Community Room of the Giant Foods store at 2300 Linglestown Rd. PLEASE CHECK THE WEBSITE FOR ANY CHANGES DUE TO HOLIDAY SCHEDULES, WEATHER, OR SPECIAL CIRCUMSTANCES. We’ll be in the Blue Mountain Room of the Giant Food store on Linglestown Road at 7:00pm. (Located on the second level, stairs & elevator near the Beer Garden & Eatery section, front left area of the store.)
- Our Breakfast Club meets the first & third Wednesdays of every month, 9:00AM at various locations. RESERVATIONS ARE REQUIRED. Please contact John Urban to reserve your seat for the 1st Wednesday at Crave the Food, Jonestown Rd. Email John at email@example.com or call him at 717-541-4212. Contact JoAnn Beadencup at firstname.lastname@example.org for your reservation at Promenade Family Restaurant on the 3rd Wednesdays.
The Central Dauphin High School Alumni Association is a Pennsylvania registered non-profit organization, established in October, 2005.
The 2017 Board of Directors includes:
- Director – Debbie Groff Hoachlander '72
- Secretary - JoAnn Beadencup '77
- Treasurer/Director – Karen Witmer Mummert '60
- Director – Debbie Gross Bayura '71
- Director – Bev Davidson Bosak '62
- Director - Wendy Chronister Cooper '72
- Director - Bonnie Johnston '60
- Director - Dave Johnston '60
- Director - Betty Blain Miller '63
- Director - Don Morse '63
2017 Committee Chairs:
- Newsletter- Debbie Groff Hoachlander '72
- Webmaster – Debbie Groff Hoachlander '72
- Fundraising - Dave Johnston '60
- Display Case - Sam & Karen Witmer Mummert '60
- Breakfast Club - John Urban '59 & JoAnn Beadencup '77
- Scholarship - Debbie Gross Bayura '71
- Special Events - Bonnie Kapp Johnston '60 & Karen Witmer Mummert '60
- CDHS Faculty Liaison – Debbie Gross Bayura ‘71
- Historians – Beverly Davidson Bosak ‘62, Bonnie Kapp Johnston '60 & Karen Witmer Mummert '60
- Reunion Support - Bonnie Kapp Johnston '60
- Membership – Betty Blain Miller ‘63
- Entertainment - Tim Shingara '66
- Alumni Faculty Representative – Ken Peiffer
The cost of a Lifetime Membership is only $30.00, and all alumni are welcome to attend the meetings. Even if distance prevents you from physically participating, you can still contribute to the Alumni Association by being included in our email messages and visiting the website regularly.